Details of the type of governing document the charity has and when it was established. It is not the full text of the charity's governing document.
CIO - ASSOCIATION Registered 31 Aug 2017
1. THE RELIEF OF THOSE GRANTED REFUGEE STATUS AND THEIR DEPENDENTS, OR THOSE SEEKING ASYLUM OR THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN GRANTED HUMANITARIAN PROTECTION BY THE HOME OFFICE AND WHO RESIDE, OR WISH TO RESIDE, IN CEREDIGION BY:
· THE RELIEF OF FINANCIAL HARDSHIP;
· THE PRESERVATION AND PROTECTION OF THEIR PHYSICAL AND MENTAL HEALTH;
· THE ADVANCEMENT OF THEIR EDUCATION AND TRAINING SO AS TO ADVANCE THEM IN LIFE AND ASSIST THEM TO ADAPT WITHIN A NEW COMMUNITY.
· THE RELIEF OF UNEMPLOYMENT BY THE PROVISION OF VOCATIONAL AND SKILLS TRAINING, ADVICE AND SUPPORT
2. TO ADVANCE THE EDUCATION OF THE PUBLIC IN GENERAL ABOUT THE ISSUES RELATING TO REFUGEES AND THOSE SEEKING ASYLUM.