Activities - how the charity spends its money
1. WE TEACH THE WORD OF GOD.
2. MARRIAGES, BAPTISM, CEREMONIES, BURIAL. ETC
3. WE VISIT THE DISTRESSED OR AFFLICTED PEOPLE,
4. SUPPORTING THE POOR AND NEEDY
5. FREE COUNSELLING/ADVICE SERVICES TO THE COMMUNITY.
6. COMMUNITY INTEGRATION AND COHESION FOR REFUGEES OR ASYLUM SEEKERS
7. ADVANCEMENT OF EDUCATION THROUGH LECTURES, AND SEMINARS/WORKSHOPS
8. PROMOTING MUSICAL EVENTS
Income and expenditure
Data for financial year ending
31 December 2019
Total income: £10,020
Total expenditure: £9,437
Employees with total benefits over £60,000
No employees have total benefits over £60k for this charity
This charity does not raise funds from the public
This charity does not have any trading subsidiaries.
No trustees receive any remuneration, payments or benefits from the charity.