Details of the type of governing document the charity has and when it was established. It is not the full text of the charity's governing document.
MEMORANDUM AND ARTICLES INCORPORATED 11 JAN 2018
AS AMENDED BY SPECIAL RESOLUTION REGISTERED AT COMPANIES HOUSE ON 09 JAN 2019 as amended on 09 Jan 2019 as amended on 24 Dec 2018 as amended on 15 Apr 2019 as amended on 29 May 2019
The Charity's objects (the "Objects") are specifically restricted to the following:
(1) The relief of financial hardship/poverty among workers and former workers (and their families and dependants) in the UK shipbuilding and engineering industries and in related manufacturing industries, including relief from the consequences of unemployment among former workers in those industries in such ways as may be thought fit, including assistance to find employment.
(2) The promotion of education and/or training (including through apprenticeships) of workers and former workers in the UK shipbuilding and engineering industries and in related manufacturing industries and their spouses/partners and children in full-time education (up to the age of 25), including education and/or training in matters of health and safety in the workplace.
(3) The carrying out and publishing of research into the provision of occupational pensions, and educating the public in that subject.
(4) The carrying out and publishing of research into ways in which the quality of life of workers in the UK shipbuilding and engineering industries and in related manufacturing industries might be improved, including their work/life balance.
(5) The relief of sickness and the preservation of health among workers and former workers (and their families and dependants) in the UK shipbuilding and engineering industries and in related manufacturing industries.
Nothing in the Articles shall authorise an application of the property of the Charity for purposes which are not charitable (for the avoidance of doubt, charitable purposes include such purposes as are specified by section 7 of the Charities and Trustee Investment (Scotland) Act 2005 and/or section 2 of the Charities Act (Northern Ireland) 2008).