Details of the type of governing document the charity has and when it was established. It is not the full text of the charity's governing document.
MEMORANDUM AND ARTICLES INCORPORATED 02 OCT 2018
AS AMENDED BY SPECIAL RESOLUTION REGISTERED AT COMPANIES HOUSE ON 15 JAN 2020
THE OBJECTS OF THE CHARITY ARE, FOR THE PUBLIC BENEFIT ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD ACCORDING TO THE LAWS OF ENGLAND AND WALES:
1. TO ADVANCE THE CHRISTIAN RELIGION IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE STATEMENT OF FAITH APPEARING IN THE SCHEDULE;
2. TO PREVENT OR RELIEVE POVERTY OR FINANCIAL HARDSHIP;
3. TO ADVANCE EDUCATION;
4. TO RELIEVE SICKNESS AND PRESERVE HEALTH;
5. TO PROMOTE THE EFFICIENCY AND EFFECTIVENESS OF CHARITIES WHO ARE MEMBERS OF INTERSERVE INTERNATIONAL FELLOWSHIP THROUGH THE PROVISION OF ADVICE, CO-ORDINATION, EDUCATION AND TRAINING; AND
6. TO FURTHER SUCH OTHER PURPOSES WHICH MAY BE CHARITABLE ACCORDING TO THE LAW OF ENGLAND AND WALES.
Area of benefit
The area the charity can operate in, as set out in its governing document.