Details of the type of governing document the charity has and when it was established. It is not the full text of the charity's governing document.
CIO - FOUNDATION Registered 12 Sep 2019
1. TO PROMOTE THE EFFICIENCY AND EFFECTIVENESS OF CHARITIES PROVIDING SERVICES FOR CHILDREN OR YOUNG PEOPLE BY PROVIDING SUPPORT, ADVICE, TRAINING AND OTHER ASSISTANCE.
2. TO PROMOTE THE EFFECTIVE USE OF RESOURCES FOR CHARITABLE PURPOSES BY CHARITABLE AND NON-CHARITABLE BODIES WORKING WITH CHILDREN AND YOUNG PEOPLE BY PROVIDING ADVICE, SERVICES AND CONSULTATIONS.
3. TO ADVANCE IN LIFE AND RELIEVE THE NEEDS OF CHILDREN AND YOUNG PEOPLE THROUGH MAKING GRANTS TO ORGANISATIONS THAT DO ANY OR ALL OF THE FOLLOWING:
• THE PROVISION OF RECREATIONAL AND LEISURE TIME ACTIVITIES PROVIDED IN THE INTEREST OF SOCIAL WELFARE, DESIGNED TO IMPROVE THEIR CONDITIONS OF LIFE;
• PROVIDING SUPPORT AND ACTIVITIES WHICH DEVELOP THEIR SKILLS, CAPACITIES AND CAPABILITIES TO ENABLE THEM TO PARTICIPATE IN SOCIETY AS MATURE AND RESPONSIBLE INDIVIDUALS
PROVIDED THAT IN THE OBJECTS,
• “CHARITIES” ARE ORGANISATIONS, WHICH ARE ESTABLISHED FOR EXCLUSIVELY CHARITABLE PURPOSES IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAW OF ENGLAND AND WALES