Details of the type of governing document the charity has and when it was established. It is not the full text of the charity's governing document.
CIO - ASSOCIATION Registered 16 Sep 2019
TO CONSERVE, PRESERVE AND IMPROVE THE RIVERS LARK AND LINNET IN BURY ST EDMUNDS AND ADJACENT AREAS FOR THE BENEFIT THE PUBLIC, IN PARTICULAR BUT NOT EXCLUSIVELY BY:
1. IMPROVING ACCESS AND ENCOURAGING THE APPROPRIATE USE OF THE RIVERS AND THEIR ENVIRONS BY MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC.
2. EDUCATING THE PUBLIC ABOUT THE RIVERS AND THEIR ENVIRONS
3. FACILITATING COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT IN THE CONSERVATION OF THE RIVER LARK AND LINNET, BURY ST EDMUNDSÆS WATER MEADOWS AND CRITICAL OTHER LOCAL GREEN SPACES
4. IMPROVING THE BIODIVERSITY OF THE LARK AND THE LINNET
5. WORKING IN PARTNERSHIP WITH LIKE-MINDED ORGANISATIONS