Details of the type of governing document the charity has and when it was established. It is not the full text of the charity's governing document.
CIO - FOUNDATION Registered 22 Jan 2021
FOR THE BENEFIT OF THOSE KURDISH PEOPLE IN THE UK EITHER SEEKING ASYLUM OR GRANTED REFUGEE STATUS OR WHO ARE MIGRANTS AND THEIR DEPENDANTS:
- TO ADVANCE THEIR EDUCATION AND TRAINING PARTICULARLY SO AS TO ADVANCE THEM IN LIFE AND ASSIST THEM TO ADAPT WITHIN A NEW COMMUNITY
- THE RELIEF OF FINANCIAL HARDSHIP IN PARTICULARLY BUT NOT EXCLUSIVELY BY PROVIDING ADVICE AND OTHER ASSISTANCE
- TO PRESERVE AND PROTECT THEIR GOOD PHYSICAL AND MENTAL HEALTH
- THE PROVISION OF FACILITIES FOR RECREATION OR LEISURE TIME OCCUPATION WITH THE OBJECT OF IMPROVING THE CONDITIONS OF LIFE OF THOSE PERSONS WHO HAVE NEED OF SUCH FACILITIES BY REASON OF THEIR YOUTH, AGE, INFIRMITY OR DISABLEMENT, FINANCIAL HARDSHIP OR SOCIAL AND ECONOMIC CIRCUMSTANCES; AND
- TO PROMOTE ANY FURTHER CHARITABLE PURPOSES FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE KURDISH SPEAKING COMMUNITY IN THE UK AS THE TRSUTEES MAY FROM TIME TO TIME DECIDE (WITH PREFERENCE BEING GIVEN TO THE LONDON AREA)
TO RELIEVE POVERTY AND ADVANCE EDUCATION OF KURDISH PEOPLE IN IRAQ.