Details of the type of governing document the charity has and when it was established. It is not the full text of the charity's governing document.
CIO - FOUNDATION Registered 26 Oct 2020
THE PROMOTION OF RELIGIOUS HARMONY FOR THE PUBLIC BENEFIT, THROUGH;
· RAISING AWARENESS, MUTUAL UNDERSTANDING AND KNOWLEDGE SHARING.
· RESPECT FOR THE BELIEFS OF DIFFERENT FAITHS.
· CREATING STRONGER RELATIONS AMONG ALL MEMBERS OF THE DIFFERENT FAITHS AND
COMMUNITIES. WORKING TOGETHER TO SUPPORT RELIGIOUS FREEDOM, ESPECIALLY DURING RELIGIOUS
PERSECUTION OR HATE CRIME.
THE PREVENTION OR RELIEF OF POVERTY IN NORTH WEST ENGLAND, THROUGH THE PROVISION OF;
· A FOODBANK AND FOOD DELIVERY SYSTEM, WORKING IN PARTNERSHIP WITH LOCAL
THE ADVANCEMENT OF EDUCATION, THROUGH THE PROVISION OF;
· EMPLOYMENT WORKSHOPS;
· CV WRITING WORKSHOPS
· SUPPORT WITH APPLICATION WRITING
· BASIC KEY SKILLS
THE RELIEF OF SICKNESS AND THE PRESERVATION OF HEALTH AMONG PEOPLE RESIDING PERMANENTLY OR
TEMPORARILY IN THE NORTH WEST OF ENGLAND, THROUGH THE PROVISION OF;
· HEALTH PROMOTION WITHIN THE SIKH COMMUNITY, FOCUSING ON THE HEALTH CONCERNS OF THE
COMMUNITY, SUCH AS, DIABETES AND HEART CONDITIONS’
· HEALTH WORKSHOPS AND SEMINARS BY WORKING WITH LOCAL NHS HEALTH TEAMS TO BETTER
PROMOTE HEALTH EDUCATION WITHIN THE SIKH COMMUNITY