Charity overview THE GUILD OF ST BRIDE
Activities - how the charity spends its money
The Guild of St. Bride was confirmed by Edward III in 1375 and re-established in 1954. It is dedicated to the service of the Church of St. Bride in the City of London, so that Members of the Guild may assist in the conduct of public worship in the Church. In line with the Church's role as the Journalists' Church, the Guild also funds a bursary for a student of journalism at City University.