Activities - how the charity spends its money
- Youth Weekend Retreats & Seminars
- Intergenerational Programmes
- Operation TOUCH. This initiative was aimed at reaching out to thelocal community in pratical ways
- Drop in centre at held at the Salvation Army, Thornton Heath.
- Prison Mentor Training.
- Croydon Churches floating shelter
Income and expenditure
Data for financial year ending
29 April 2017
Total income: £73,298
Total expenditure: £146,679
Employees with total benefits over £60,000
No information available
This charity does not raise funds from the public
This charity does not have any trading subsidiaries.
No trustees receive any remuneration, payments or benefits from the charity.