RHEMA INTERNATIONAL CHURCH (MILTON KEYNES) HOUSE OF PRAYER FOR ALL NATIONS
Charity number: 1089443
Charity reporting is up to date (on time)
Details of the type of governing document the charity has and when it was established. It is not the full text of the charity's governing document.
DECLARATION OF TRUST DATED 25TH OCTOBER 2001
AS AMENDED BY DEED DATED 10 MAY 2021
1.THE ADVANCEMENT OF THE CHRISTIAN RELIGION FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE PUBLIC IN
ACCORDANCE WITH THE CHRISTIAN FAITH, B Y MEANS OF BROADCASTING CHRISTIAN MESSAGES OF
A N EVANGELISTIC AND TEACHING NATURE.
2. THE PREVENTION OR RELIEF OF POVERTY AND HARDSHIP IN MILTON KEYNES,
BUCKINGHAMSHIRE AND ELSEWHERE B Y PROVIDING: GRANTS, ITEMS AND SERVICES TO
INDIVIDUALS I N NEED AND/OR CHARITIES, OR OTHER ORGANISATIONS WORKING TO PREVENT OR
3. THE PROTECTION AND PRESERVATION OF PUBLIC HEALTH
4. THE PROVISION OF (OR ASSISTANCE IN THE PROVISION OF) FACILITIES FOR THE EDUCATION,
RECREATION AND OTHER LEISURE-TIME OCCUPATION OF THE INHABITANTS OF THE AREA OF BENEFIT
I N THE INTERESTS OF SOCIAL WELFARE AND WITH THE OBJECT OF IMPROVING THEIR CONDITIONS OF
5. THE PROVISION OF (OR ASSISTANCE IN THE PROVISION OF) EDUCATION, ESPECIALLY AMONG ALL
SECTIONS OF THE YOUTH IN THE COMMUNITY.
6. THE PROMOTION OF RACIAL AND CULTURAL HARMONY AMONG ALL PEOPLE I N THE COMMUNITY
THROUGH THE CHRISTIAN IDEALS.
7. THE PERFORMANCE OF ALL SUCH ACTS AS THE TRUSTEES MAY CONSIDER CONDUCIVE OR
INCIDENTAL TO THE ATTAINMENT OF THE AFORESAID OBJECTS AND TO THE GENERAL ADVANCEMENT
OF THE CHURCH
Area of benefit
The area the charity can operate in, as set out in its governing document.