Details of the type of governing document the charity has and when it was established. It is not the full text of the charity's governing document.
MEMORANDUM AND ARTICLES INCORPORATED 30/10/2007
AS AMENDED BY SPECIAL RESOLUTION(S) DATED 29/01/2010
AS AMENDED BY SPECIAL RESOLUTION(S) DATED 11/02/2016
THE OBJECTS OF THE CHARITY ARE TO
1) ADVANCE AND ASSIST IN ADVANCING EDUCATION.
2) PROMOTE OR ASSIST IN PROMOTING COMMUNITY PARTICIPATION IN HEALTHY RECREATION.
3) PROVIDE OR ASSIST IN THE PROVISION OF FACILITIES FOR RECREATION AND OTHER LEISURE TIME OCCUPATION IN THE INTERESTS OF SOCIAL WELFARE AND WITH THE OBJECTS OF IMPROVING THE CONDITIONS OF LIFE FOR THOSE FOR WHOM THE FACILITIES ARE PROVIDED;
4) RELIEVE SICKNESS AND DISABILITY AND TO PRESERVE AND PROTECT HEALTH; AND
5) PROMOTE ANY OTHER PURPOSE WHICH IS CHARITABLE ACCORDING TO ENGLISH LAW.
Area of benefit
The area the charity can operate in, as set out in its governing document.