Activities - how the charity spends its money
Some of the activities of CET are as follows:
1. runs a weekend supplementary school
2. runs Citizenship classes
3. runs parental education awareness classes
4. organises debates & speech competitions
5. provides career advice
6. helps children to connect with employers
7. run a girls youth group (13 ??? 19 years)
Income and expenditure
Data for financial year ending
30 August 2019
Total income: £16,785
Total expenditure: £15,933
Employees with total benefits over £60,000
No employees have total benefits over £60k for this charity
This charity raises funds from the public but does not work with professional fundraisers or commercial participators.
This charity does not have any trading subsidiaries.
No trustees receive any remuneration, payments or benefits from the charity.