Activities - how the charity spends its money
- Regular public worship, open to all
- The provision of sacred space for worship, personal prayer and contemplation
- Support for the community, including visiting the sick and the bereaved
- The teaching of Christianity through sermons, courses and small groups
- The taking of religious assemblies in schools
Income and expenditure
Data for financial year ending
31 December 2019
Total income: £161,603
Total expenditure: £188,042
Employees with total benefits over £60,000
No employees have total benefits over £60k for this charity
This charity raises funds from the public but does not work with professional fundraisers or commercial participators.
This charity does not have any trading subsidiaries.
No trustees receive any remuneration, payments or benefits from the charity.