THE COUNCIL OF THE CHAPELS ROYAL WITHIN HM TOWER OF LONDON
Charity number: 1142785
Charity reporting is up to date (on time)
Details of the type of governing document the charity has and when it was established. It is not the full text of the charity's governing document.
CONSTITUTION ADOPTED 16/06/2011
1. TO ADVANCE THE RELIGION OF THE CHURCH OF ENGLAND BY PROMOTING THE USE OF THE CHAPELS ROYAL WITHIN HM TOWER OF LONDON AS PLACES OF PUBLIC RELIGIOUS WORSHIP.
2. TO PROVIDE FACILITIES FOR THE EDIFICATION OF THOSE ATTENDING PUBLIC RELIGIOUS SERVICES
IN THE CHAPELS.
3. TO ADVISE AND SUPPORT THE CHAPLAIN IN THE EXERCISE OF HIS MINISTRY AND IN HIS PROMOTION OF THE MISSION OF THE CHURCH.
4. TO CO-OPERATE IN THE PRESENTATION OF THE CHAPELS TO THE PUBLIC AS PLACES OF NATIONAL HERITAGE AND HISTORIC INTEREST; AND
5. TO MAKE GRANTS TO OTHER CHARITIES AND FOR OTHER CHARITABLE PURPOSES.