Governing document THE LORD MAYOR OF KINGSTON UPON HULL'S CHARITY APPEAL
Charity number: 1145980
Charity reporting is up to date (on time)
Details of the type of governing document the charity has and when it was established. It is not the full text of the charity's governing document.
TRUST DEED DATED 16/02/2012 as amended on 25 Jun 2019
TO FURTHER SUCH CHARITABLE PURPOSES THAT FALL WITHIN THE DESCRIPTIONS OF CHARITABLE PURPOSES SET OUT IN PART 1 OF THE CHARITIES ACT 2006 LISTED AS:
• THE PREVENTION OR RELIEF OF POVERTY
• THE ADVANCEMENT OF EDUCATION
• THE ADVANCEMENT OF RELIGION
• THE ADVANCEMENT OF HEALTH OR THE SAVING OF LIVES
• THE ADVANCEMENT OF CITIZENSHIP OR COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT
• THE ADVANCEMENT OF THE ARTS, CULTURE, HERITAGE OR SCIENCE
• THE ADVANCEMENT OF AMATEUR SPORT
• THE ADVANCEMENT OF HUMAN RIGHTS, CONFLICT RESOLUTION OR RECONCILIATION OR THE PROMOTION OF RELIGIOUS OR RACIAL HARMONY OR EQUALITY AND DIVERSITY
• THE ADVANCEMENT OF ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION OR IMPROVEMENT
• THE RELIEF OF THOSE IN NEED, BY REASON OF YOUTH, AGE, ILL-HEALTH, DISABILITY, FINANCIAL HARDSHIP OR OTHER DISADVANTAGE
• THE ADVANCEMENT OF ANIMAL WELFARE
•THE PROMOTION OF THE EFFICIENCY OF THE ARMED FORCES OF THE CROWN, OR OF THE EFFICIENCY OF THE POLICE, FIRE AND RESCUE SERVICES OR AMBULANCE SERVICES.
Area of benefit
The area the charity can operate in, as set out in its governing document.