Activities - how the charity spends its money
- Producing and circulating three newsletters a year to twelve hundred people
- Huguenot walks in London and Huguenot Towns
- Primary school educational programme
- Huguenot Month festival
- Partnerships with other Huguenot organisations
- Journeymen weavers houses campaign
Income and expenditure
Data for financial year ending
31 January 2020
Total income: £29,681
Total expenditure: £19,357
Employees with total benefits over £60,000
No employees have total benefits over £60k for this charity
This charity raises funds from the public but does not work with professional fundraisers or commercial participators.
This charity does not have any trading subsidiaries.
No trustees receive any remuneration, payments or benefits from the charity.