Details of the type of governing document the charity has and when it was established. It is not the full text of the charity's governing document.
CIO - FOUNDATION CONVERSION
DATED 04 NOV 2020
THE ADVANCEMENT OF THE CHRISTIAN FAITH INCLUDING:-
(1) THE ADVANCEMENT OF CHRIST?S KINGDOM BY THE FAITHFUL TEACHING OF THE SCRIPTURES AT ST MARY?S CHURCH CHIPPING NORTON AND IN THE REGION AND BY THE RECRUITMENT EDUCATION TRAINING AND SENDING OF GOSPEL MINISTERS WHETHER PAID OR UNPAID AROUND THE UNITED KINGDOM AND ABROAD TO ESTABLISH AND RENEW CHRISTIAN CHURCHES AND MINISTRIES RELATED THERETO.
(2) TO PROVIDE SUPPORT TO YOUTH WORKERS AND OTHERS WORKING WITH THE ELDERLY AND FAMILIES IN EVANGELISTIC TEACHING AND OTHER PASTORAL WORK.
(3) TO PROVIDE SUPPORT FOR RELIGIOUS EDUCATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE CHRISTIAN FAITH IN SCHOOLS, SUNDAY SCHOOLS, CLASSES, SEMINARS, LECTURES AND CONFERENCES.
(4) THE RELIEF OF NEED HARDSHIP PHYSICAL OR MENTAL DISTRESS INCLUDING SUPPORT FOR THOSE WITH PROBLEMS OF UNEMPLOYMENT AND RE EMPLOYMENT.
(5) THE SUPPORT OF CHRISTIANS WHO ARE PERSECUTED BY REASON OF THEIR FAITH IN THE CONTEXT OF THE WORK OF ST MARY?S CHURCH CHIPPING NORTON PROVIDED ALWAYS THAT SUCH SUPPORT SHALL BE NON-POLITICAL IN NATURE.
(6) THE SUPPORT OF CHRISTIANS WHO ARE ENGAGED FULL-TIME IN THE MISSIONARY WORK OF PROCLAIMING THE GOSPEL AND IN BRINGING OTHERS TO BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST AND TO LIVE IN ACCORDANCE WITH HIS TEACHING.
?THE CHRISTIAN FAITH? IS DEFINED IN ARTICLE 2 OF THE ARTICLES OF ASSOCIATION.