Details of the type of governing document the charity has and when it was established. It is not the full text of the charity's governing document.
CIO - Foundation Registered 10 Feb 2015
THE OBJECTS OF THE CIO ARE TO PROMOTE THE BENEFIT OF PEOPLE OF AFRICAN ORIGIN LIVING IN THE NOTTINGHAMSHIRE AREA BY:
(1) THE ADVANCEMENT OF EDUCATION AND TRAINING
(2) THE RELIEF OF POVERTY SICKNESS AND DISTRESS
(3) THE PROMOTION OF GOOD HEALTH
(4) TO PROVIDE OR ASSIST IN THE PROVISION OF FACILITIES IN THE INTEREST OF SOCIAL WELFARE FOR RECREATION OR OTHER LEISURE TIME OCCUPATION.
(5) TO SUPPORT YOUNG PEOPLE TO DEVELOP THEIR SKILLS
(6) TO UNDERTAKE ANY OTHER ACTIVITIES DEEMED CHARITABLE BY LAW IN ENGLAND AND WALES AS DEEMED NECESSARY BY THE TRUSTEES