Activities - how the charity spends its money
The Trust provides care and support to people in Ward End, Birmingham by
- Community capacity building
- Children & young people actvities
- Provision of health advice & information
- Advice, advocacy & training to those facing hardship
- Provision of facilities for recreational activities
- Working with residents, local authority & other voluntary organisations to promote social welfare
Income and expenditure
Data for financial year ending
31 December 2019
Total income: £43,285
Total expenditure: £109,545
Employees with total benefits over £60,000
No employees have total benefits over £60k for this charity
This charity raises funds from the public. Works with a professional fundraiser with an agreement in place. It does not work with a commercial participator.
This charity does not have any trading subsidiaries.
No trustees receive any remuneration, payments or benefits from the charity.