Activities - how the charity spends its money
1. To give shelter for unwanted animals in need of care, providing medical attention or check ups as appropriate.
2. Arrange microchipping of animals to help identify owners of stray pets.
3. To actively seek new, suitable, permanent homes for rescued animals.
4. Provide advice regarding future care and responsible pet ownership.
5. Provide neutering vouchers thus preventing more stray pets.
Income and expenditure
Data for financial year ending
31 March 2021
Total income: £88,863
Total expenditure: £56,130
Employees with total benefits over £60,000
No employees have total benefits over £60k for this charity
This charity raises funds from the public but does not work with professional fundraisers or commercial participators.
This charity does not have any trading subsidiaries.
No trustees receive any remuneration, payments or benefits from the charity.