Activities - how the charity spends its money
- Congregational prayers daily for local community
- Educational classes
- Senior residents group facilitation
- Women/Girls? group facilitation
- Youth groups facilitation
- Local collaboration(s) facilitation
- Community initiatives facilitation and focal point such as litter picking, planting bulbs
- Educational seminar/workshops
Income and expenditure
Data for financial year ending
28 December 2020
Total income: £20,681
Total expenditure: £20,399
Employees with total benefits over £60,000
No employees have total benefits over £60k for this charity
This charity raises funds from the public but does not work with professional fundraisers or commercial participators.
This charity does not have any trading subsidiaries.
No trustees receive any remuneration, payments or benefits from the charity.