Details of the type of governing document the charity has and when it was established. It is not the full text of the charity's governing document.
CIO - Association Registered 10 Feb 2014
THE CHARITY WORKS FOR THE PUBLIC BENEFIT HAVING AS ITS OBJECTS THE DEVELOPMENT AND EDUCATION OF CHILDREN AND YOUNG PEOPLE IN PARTICULAR BY
(1) PROMOTING THEIR CARE AND SAFETY
(2) PROMOTING THEIR EDUCATION AND PROMOTING PARENTAL INVOLVEMENT
(3) PROMOTING THEIR HEALTH AND WELLBEING
(4) PROVIDING SERVICES TO SUPPORT THEM AND THEIR FAMILIES AND CARERS
(5) PROVIDING SERVICES TO INDIVIDUALS HOLDING MEMBERSHIP OF THE CIO AND
(6) FURTHERING THE AIMS OF THE PRE-SCHOOL LEARNING ALLIANCE.