Details of the type of governing document the charity has and when it was established. It is not the full text of the charity's governing document.
MEMORANDUM AND ARTICLES INCORPORATED 13/06/2012
AS AMENDED BY SPECIAL RESOLUTION(S) DATED 25/01/2015
AS REGISTERED AT COMPANIES HOUSE ON 19/02/2015
TO PROMOTE HUMAN RIGHTS (AS SET OUT IN THE UNIVERSAL DECLARATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS AND SUBSEQUENT UNITED NATIONS CONVENTIONS AND DECLARATIONS) OF WOMEN AND GIRLS THROUGHOUT THE WORLD BY ALL OR ANY OF THE FOLLOWING MEANS:
1. EDUCATING THE PUBLIC ABOUT HUMAN RIGHTS
2. COMMENTING ON PROPOSED HUMAN RIGHTS LEGISLATION
3. RAISING AWARENESS OF HUMAN RIGHTS ISSUES
4. PROMOTING POPULAR SUPPORT FOR HUMAN RIGHTS
5. PROMOTING RESPECT FOR HUMAN RIGHTS BY INDIVIDUALS AND CORPORATIONS
6. INTERNATIONAL ADVOCACY OF HUMAN RIGHTS
IN FURTHERANCE OF THAT OBJECT BUT NOT OTHERWISE, THE TRUSTEES SHALL HAVE POWER TO ENGAGE IN POLITICAL ACTIVITY PROVIDED THAT THE TRUSTEES ARE SATISFIED THAT THE PROPOSED ACTIVITIES WILL FURTHER THE PURPOSES OF THE CHARITY TO AN EXTENT JUSTIFIED BY THE RESOURCES COMMITTED AND THE ACTIVITY IS NOT THE DOMINANT MEANS BY WHICH THE CHARITY CARRIED OUT ITS OBJECTS.