Activities - how the charity spends its money
- Anger management
- Parental Separation/Divorce
- Anti-social and truancy behaviour
- One-to-one and group parental counselling
- Bullying and gangs focus in counselling towards psychological adjustment
- Adaptation programme for young offenders
- Help and support for runaway children
- Truancy patrol alongside the police in the community
Income and expenditure
Data for financial year ending
29 February 2020
Total income: £243,986
Total expenditure: £185,816
Total income includes £45,781 from 2 government grant(s)
Employees with total benefits over £60,000
One or more of the employees were formerly trustees
This charity raises funds from the public but does not work with professional fundraisers or commercial participators.
This charity does not have any trading subsidiaries.
One or more trustees receive payments or benefits from the charity for providing services to the charity.