Details of the type of governing document the charity has and when it was established. It is not the full text of the charity's governing document.
CONSTITUTION ADOPTED 18 OCTOBER 2000 AS AMENDED 30 MAY 2001
THE RELIEF OF PERSONS SUFFERING FROM LIVER DISEASE AND THOSE PERSONS CARING FOR SUFFERERS, IN PARTICULAR BUT NOT EXCLUSIVELY, BY;
(1) OFFERING SUPPORT, ADVICE AND INFORMATION TO ALL THOSE WHO SUFFER FROM LIVER DISEASE
(2) OFFERING SUPPORT, ADVICE AND INFORMATION TO ALL FORMAL AND INFORMAL CARERS OF LIVER DISEASE SUFFERERS
(3) ASSISTING IN THE FUNDING OF RESEARCH INTO THE CAUSES OF, TREATMENTS FOR, AND PREVENTION OF ALL FORMS OF LIVER DISEASE
(4) ASSISTING WITH THE PROVISION OF AMENITIES, EQUIPMENT AND FUNDING FOR THE CARE OF LIVER PATIENTS, THEIR CARERS AND FAMILIES, PROVIDED THAT SUCH PROVISION SHALL BE FOR THE GENERAL BENEFIT OF A LIVER PATIENT OR LIVER PATIENTS
(5) ADVANCING PUBLIC AWARENESS OF LIVER DISEASE, THE TREATMENT OF LIVER DISEASE AND THE PREVENTION OF LIVER DISEASE
Area of benefit
The area the charity can operate in, as set out in its governing document.