Activities - how the charity spends its money
1. Education of public about occupational and personal pension schemes in UK, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Channel Islands.
2. Education regarding establishment and maintenance of such schemes.
3. Provision of study resource for everyone with an interest in such schemes.
4. Establishment of permanent archive(s) for this purpose.
5. Acceptance of relevant donations and materials.
Income and expenditure
Data for financial year ending
31 August 2020
Total income: £10,199
Total expenditure: £13,111
Employees with total benefits over £60,000
No employees have total benefits over £60k for this charity
This charity raises funds from the public but does not work with professional fundraisers or commercial participators.
This charity does not have any trading subsidiaries.
No trustees receive any remuneration, payments or benefits from the charity.