Activities - how the charity spends its money
(1) the advancement of education and training
(2) the relief of poverty, sickness and distress
(3) the promotion of good health
(4) to advance the education of the public on all aspects of child abuse
(5) to act as a resource for young people by providing advice and assistance
(6) to advance environmental protection, improvement and sustainability
Income and expenditure
Data for financial year ending
30 September 2022
Total income: £113,211
Total expenditure: £66,431
Total income includes £8,791 from 2 government grant(s)
Employees with total benefits over £60,000
No employees have total benefits over £60k for this charity
This charity raises funds from the public but does not work with professional fundraisers or commercial participators.
This charity does not have any trading subsidiaries.
No trustees receive any remuneration, payments or benefits from the charity.