Governing document THE HUMAN RESOURCE PROFESSIONALS CHARITABLE TRUST
Charity number: 1183708
Charity reporting is up to date (on time)
Details of the type of governing document the charity has and when it was established. It is not the full text of the charity's governing document.
CIO - FOUNDATION Registered 04 Jun 2019
1. THE ADVANCEMENT OF THE ART AND SCIENCE OF HUMAN RESOURCE AND PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT FOR THE PUBLIC BENEFIT BY:
- SUPPORTING EDUCATION AND TRAINING, INCLUDING IN METHODOLOGIES TO PROMOTE EFFECTIVE WORKPLACE CULTURES;
- AWARDING PRIZES FOR INNOVATION OR EXCELLENCE IN HUMAN RESOURCE PRACTICE;
- AWARDING BURSARIES AND GRANTS TO SUPPORT DEVELOPMENT IN WORKPLACE CULTURE AND OTHER ASPECTS OF PEOPLE MANAGEMENT THAT IMPROVE WORKING LIVES.
2. THE RELIEF OF UNEMPLOYMENT FOR THE PUBLIC BENEFIT BY PROVIDING FUNDING AND SUPPORT TO CHARITIES OR COMMUNITY GROUPS SO THAT SUCH GROUPS ARE EQUIPPED WITH THE NECESSARY SKILLS AND TOOLS TO ASSIST PEOPLE WHO ARE UNEMPLOYED OR SEEKING RE-ENTRY TO THE WORKPLACE.