Details of the type of governing document the charity has and when it was established. It is not the full text of the charity's governing document.
CIO - ASSOCIATION Registered 11 Feb 2020
THE OBJECTS OF THE CIO ARE:-
TO ADVANCE THE CHRISTIAN FAITH FOR THE PUBLIC BENEFIT IN THE UK, MAINLY BUT NOT EXCLUSIVELY BY:
(1) PROVIDING A PLACE OF WORSHIP
(2) PROVIDING PASTORAL CARE AND OUTREACH
(3) PROVIDING RELIGIOUS EDUCATION
(4) PROVIDING A STRONG LINK WITH THE PRACTICE OF THE FAITH IN ZIMBABWE.
(5) PROMOTING AN AWARENESS OF SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITIES THROUGH INTERPERSONAL RELATIONSHIPS
(6) PROMOTING AND DEVELOPING INDIVIDUALS OR BRANCHES/GUILDS TALENT IN THE CHURCH.
(7) SUPPORTING AND PROMOTING LOCAL AND ZIMBABWEAN CHARITY ORGANISATIONS.