Details of the type of governing document the charity has and when it was established. It is not the full text of the charity's governing document.
CONSTITUTION ADOPTED 16 JANUARY 2006 AS AMENDED 29 JANUARY 2007
1) THE RELIEF OF FINANCIAL HARDSHIP AMONGST THOSE GRANTED REFUGEE STATUS AND THEIR DEPENDANTS LIVING (TEMPORARILY OR PERMANENTLY) IN THE UK, AND ALSO THE NEWCOMERS. IN PARTICULAR BY PROVIDING ADVICE, REPRESENTATION, TRANSLATION AND INTERPRETING SERVICES IN MATTERS SUCH AS ASYLUM AND IMMIGRATION, WELFARE, BENEFIT, HOUSING, HEALTH, EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EMPLOYMENT.
(2) TO ADVANCE THE EDUCATION AND TRAINING OF THOSE GRANTED REFUGEE STATUS AND THEIR DEPENDANTS IN NEED THEREOF SO AS TO ADVANCE THEM IN LIFE AND ASSIST THEM TO ADAPT WITHIN A NEW COMMUNITY.
(3) ADVANCEMENT OF RELIGION AND OTHER CHARITABLE PURPOSES.
(4) TO PRESERVE AND PROTECT THE PHYSICAL AND MENTAL HEALTH OF THOSE GRANTED REFUGEE STATUS AND THEIR DEPENDANTS.
(5) THE PROVISION OF FACILITIES FOR RECREATION OR OTHER LEISURE TIME OCCUPATION WITH THE OBJECT OF IMPROVING THE CONDITIONS OF LIFE OF THOSE PERSONS WHO HAVE NEED OF SUCH FACILITIES BY REASON OF THEIR YOUTH, AGE, INFIRMITY OR DISABLEMENT, FINANCIAL HARDSHIP OR SOCIAL ECONOMIC CIRCUMSTANCES.
Area of benefit
The area the charity can operate in, as set out in its governing document.