Details of the type of governing document the charity has and when it was established. It is not the full text of the charity's governing document.
CONSTITUTION ADOPTED 17/06/2007
AS AMENDED ON 17/04/2011
- ADVANCEMENT OF EDUCATION OF THE PUBLIC
- TO ADVANCE THE EDUCATION OF MOROCCAN YOUTHS IN THE SUBJECT OF COMMUNITY COHESION AND PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT.
- THE PEOPLE THAT WILL BENEFIT FROM THIS WILL BE MOROCCAN YOUTHS (TEENAGERS) THESE WILL BE THOSE MAINLY WITHIN THE INNER CITY OF LONDON WHO ARE SURROUNDED BY A CULTURE OF POVERTY AND DRUGS.
- THE RELIEF OF POVERTY
- TO PROMOTE SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENTS (DEVELOPMENTS WHICH MEETS THE NEEDS OF THE PRESENT WITHOUT COMPROMISING THE ABILITY OF FUTURE GENERATIONS TO MEET THEIR OWN NEEDS).
- WE AIM TO HELP ORPHAN CHILDREN IN MOROCCO BY RAISING MONEY IN THE UK AND PROVIDING GRANTS TO ORPHANAGES, SO THEY ARE BETTER EQUIPPED IN DEALING WITH THE ORPHANS AND PROVIDING THE NECESSARY CARE.
Area of benefit
The area the charity can operate in, as set out in its governing document.