Details of the type of governing document the charity has and when it was established. It is not the full text of the charity's governing document.
MEMORANDUM AND ARTICLES OF ASSOCIATION INCORPORATED 17 SEPTEMBER 2007 AMENDED BY SPECIAL RESOLUTION DATED 5TH APRIL 2008.
3. THE CHARITY'S OBJECTS ("THE OBJECTS") ARE:
(1) TO PROMOTE FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE PUBLIC THE CONSERVATION PROTECTION AND IMPROVEMENT OF THE PHYSICAL AND NATURAL ENVIRONMENT.
(2) TO ADVANCE THE EDUCATION OF THE PUBLIC IN THE CONSERVATION, PROTECTION AND IMPROVEMENT OF THE PHYSICAL AND NATURAL ENVIRONMENT.
(3) TO PROMOTE HUMANE BEHAVIOUR TOWARDS ANIMALS BY PROVIDING APPROPRIATE CARE, PROTECTION, TREATMENT AND SECURITY FOR ANIMALS WHICH ARE IN NEED OF CARE AND ATTENTION BY REASON OF SICKNESS, MALTREATMENT, POOR CIRCUMSTANCES OR ILL USAGE AND TO EDUCATE THE PUBLIC IN MATTERS PERTAINING TO ANIMAL WELFARE IN GENERAL AND THE PREVENTION OF CRUELTY AND SUFFERING AMONG ANIMALS.
(4) TO PRESERVE AND PROTECT THE GOOD HEALTH OF THE PUBLIC BY CONDUCTING OR COMMISSIONING RESEARCH INTO THE RISK OF INFECTIOUS DISEASE TRANSMISSION BETWEEN ANIMALS AND HUMANS.
Area of benefit
The area the charity can operate in, as set out in its governing document.