THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD - EAGLES CHRISTIAN CONNECTIONS
Charity number: 1126614
Charity reporting is up to date (on time)
Details of the type of governing document the charity has and when it was established. It is not the full text of the charity's governing document.
CONSTITUTION ADOPTED 24 AUGUST 2008 AS AMENDED BY SPECIAL RESOLUTION 12 OCTOBER 2008
1. TO ADVANCE THE CHRISTIAN RELIGION IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE STATEMENT OF
BELIEFS ATTACHED TO THIS DOCUMENT AND TO PROMOTE THE TEACHINGS OF JESUS
CHRIST AND TO EVANGELISE IN THE POWER OF HOLY SPIRIT.
2. TO RELIEVE FINANCIAL HARDSHIP.
3. TO ADVANCE EDUCATION WITH A CHRISTIAN ETHOS.
4. TO PROMOTE FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE PUBLIC THE PROTECTION OF PEOPLE AND
PROPERTY FROM, AND THE PREVENTION OF, CRIMINAL ACTS IN PARTICULAR BY
WORKING WITH STATUTORY AGENCIES TO COMBAT YOUTH CRIME.
5. TO FURTHER SUCH OTHER CHARITABLE PURPOSES FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE
RESIDENTS OF THE LONDON BOROUGH OF HAVERING AND IN ENGLAND IN GENERAL.
Area of benefit
The area the charity can operate in, as set out in its governing document.