Details of the type of governing document the charity has and when it was established. It is not the full text of the charity's governing document.
CONSTITUTION ADOPTED 7 APRIL 2009
1) THE ADVANCEMENT OF THE ISLAMIC RELIGION IN UK IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE ACCEPTED VIEW OF AHLE SUNNAH WAL JAMAH IN ACCORDANCE WITH JURISTIC INTERPRETATION OF THE GRANT MUFTI OF DARUL ULOOM AL ARABIYA AL ISLAMIYA, HOLCOMBE OLD ROAD, HOLCOMBE, BL8 4NG, BY:
A) PROVIDING FACILITIES FOR EDUCATION, RELIGIOUS SERVICES AND COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES.
B) PROVIDING OTHER SUCH SERVICES TO THE ISLAMIC COMMUNITY AS NEEDED.
2) TO ADVANCE EDUCATION IN PARTICULAR BY THE ESTABLISHMENT OF A SECULAR EDUCATION SYSTEM IN ACCORDANCE WITH CLAUSE 3.1
3) THE PROMOTION OF RELIGIOUS HARMONY FOR THE PUBLIC BENEFIT BY:
A) PROMOTING KNOWLEDGE AND MUTUAL UNDERSTANDING BETWEEN DIFFERENT RACIAL GROUPS.
B) ADVANCING EDUCATION AND RAISING AWARENESS ABOUT DIFFERENT RACIAL GROUPS TO PROMOTE GOOD RELATIONS BETWEEN PERSONS OF DIFFERENT RACIAL GROUPS.
C) WORKING TOWARDS ELIMINATION OF DISCRIMINATION ON THE GROUND OF RACE.
4) TO PROMOTE ISLAMIC AWARENESS FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE PUBLIC, AMONGST THE PEOPLE OF UK.
5) FOR SUCH OTHER CHARITABLE PURPOSES ACCORDING TO THE LAW OF ENGLAND AND WALES AS THE TRUSTEES MAY FROM TIME TO TIME DETERMINE.
Area of benefit
The area the charity can operate in, as set out in its governing document.