Activities - how the charity spends its money
The Bright Lights are committed to advancing the community?s hopes for everyone to become healthy, conscientious and productive future members of modern, democratic Britain.
- Community engagement initiatives
- Literacy & numeracy support
- Provision of sports and leisure facilities
- Support employment and regeneration initiatives
- Promoting peaceful co-existence
Income and expenditure
Data for financial year ending
31 March 2020
Total income: £99,613
Total expenditure: £86,914
Employees with total benefits over £60,000
No employees have total benefits over £60k for this charity
This charity raises funds from the public but does not work with professional fundraisers or commercial participators.
This charity does not have any trading subsidiaries.
No trustees receive any remuneration, payments or benefits from the charity.