Details of the type of governing document the charity has and when it was established. It is not the full text of the charity's governing document.
TRUST DEED DATED 18 JAN 2017
1. THE PREVENTION OR RELIEF OF POVERTY IN PARTICULAR BUT NOT EXCLUSIVELY BY:
- THE PROVISION OF A FOOD BANK
- PROVIDING ADVICE ON DEBT MANAGEMENT
- PROVIDING CV SKILLS TRAINING AS A MEANS OF RELIEVING UNEMPLOYMENT.
2. THE ADVANCEMENT OF THE CHRISTIAN RELIGION FOR THE PUBLIC BENEFIT IN SUCH WAYS AS THE TRUSTEES FROM TIME TO TIME MAY THINK FIT.
3. TO ADVANCE IN LIFE AND HELP YOUNG PEOPLE THROUGH:
- THE PROVISION OF RECREATIONAL AND LEISURE TIME ACTIVITIES PROVIDED IN THE INTEREST OF SOCIAL WELFARE, DESIGNED TO IMPROVE THEIR CONDITIONS OF LIFE;
- PROVIDING SUPPORT AND ACTIVITIES WHICH DEVELOP THEIR SKILLS, CAPACITIES AND CAPABILITIES TO ENABLE THEM TO PARTICIPATE IN SOCIETY AS MATURE AND RESPONSIBLE INDIVIDUALS.