Details of the type of governing document the charity has and when it was established. It is not the full text of the charity's governing document.
CONSTITUTION ADOPTED 25 NOV 2010
TO PROMOTE THE UNDERSTANDING AND ENJOYMENT OF EARLY MUSIC TO A WIDE RANGE OF AGES, ABILITIES AND BACKGROUNDS, BY:
1) MAKING AVAILABLE CONCERTS OF HIGH QUALITY PROFESSIONAL EARLY MUSIC AND DANCE AND WHERE POSSIBLE INCLUDING EDUCATION EVENTS LINKED TO CONCERTS
2) LINKING EARLY MUSIC WITH OTHER ARTFORMS INCLUDING DANCE, VISUAL ARTS, ARCHITECTURE, POETRY, LITERATURE AND PLACING IT IN HISTORICAL CONTEXT AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE
3) OFFERING REGULAR EDUCATION OPPORTUNITIES FOR YOUNG PEOPLE INCLUDING EARLY MUSIC ENSEMBLES AND BAROQUE ORCHESTRA AND CHOIR COURSES
4) SHARING NEWS OF EARLY MUSIC CONCERTS AND COURSES PARTICULARLY WHERE THERE ARE GOOD TICKET PRICES FOR CHILDREN AND YOUNG PEOPLE
5) CREATING OPPORTUNITIES FOR ADULTS TO MAKE EARLY MUSIC