Details of the type of governing document the charity has and when it was established. It is not the full text of the charity's governing document.
MEMORANDUM AND ARTICLES INCORPORATED 09 APR 2016
AS AMENDED BY SPECIAL RESOLUTION REGISTERED AT COMPANIES HOUSE ON 23 MAY 2017
1) TO RELIEVE THE NEEDS OF REFUGEES, ASYLUM SEEKERS, PEOPLE SEEKING SANCTUARY AND VULNERABLE MIGRANTS IN THE UK, AND THEIR DEPENDENTS, ESPECIALLY THOSE RESIDING IN THE THAMES VALLEY REGION (OXFORDSHIRE, BUCKINGHAMSHIRE & BERKSHIRE).
2) TO ADVANCE THE EDUCATION OF THE PUBLIC IN GENERAL, ESPECIALLY IN THE THAMES VALLEY REGION (OXFORDSHIRE, BUCKINGHAMSHIRE & BERKSHIRE), ABOUT THE ISSUES RELATING TO REFUGEES AND TO PEOPLE SEEKING ASYLUM OR SANCTUARY.
3) THE PROVISION OF FACILITIES FOR RECREATION OR OTHER LEISURE TIME OCCUPATION WITH THE OBJECT OF IMPROVING THE CONDITIONS OF LIFE OF THOSE PERSONS WHO HAVE NEED OF SUCH FACILITIES BY REASON OF THEIR YOUTH, AGE, INFIRMITY OR DISABLEMENT, FINANCIAL HARDSHIP OR SOCIAL AND ECONOMIC CIRCUMSTANCES.
4) TO ADVANCE THE EDUCATION AND TRAINING OF THOSE GRANTED REFUGEE STATUS AND THEIR DEPENDANTS IN NEED THEREOF SO AS TO ADVANCE THEM IN LIFE AND ASSIST THEM TO ADAPT WITHIN A NEW COMMUNITY.
5) TO PROMOTION OF EQUALITY AND DIVERSITY FOR THE PUBLIC BENEFIT BY PROMOTING ACTIVITIES TO FOSTER UNDERSTANDING BETWEEN PEOPLE FROM DIVERSE BACKGROUNDS.