Details of the type of governing document the charity has and when it was established. It is not the full text of the charity's governing document.
MEMORANDUM AND ARTICLES OF ASSOCIATION INCORPORATED ON THE 9 JULY 1992 AS AMENDED BY SPECIAL RESOLUTIONS DATED 14 JUNE 1996, 16 AUGUST 1996 AND 21 MAY 2008.
THE OBJECTS OF LFF ARE
1. TO FURTHER THE ASSESSMENT, PSYCHOLOGICAL REHABILITATION, TREATMENT, EDUCATION AND CARE OF PERSONS WHO HAVE COMMITTED OR ARE LIKELY TO COMMIT SEXUAL OFFENCES AGAINST OTHERS, ESPECIALLY CHILDREN
2. TO FURTHER THE ASSESSMENT, CARE AND TREATMENT OF THE VICTIMS (AND THEIR FAMILIES) OF THE AFORESAID OFFENDERS AND TO FURTHER THE HEALTH AND WELFARE OF CHILDREN CONSIDERED TO BE AT RISK OF SEXUAL ABUSE
3. TO ASSIST IN THE PREVENTION OF SEXUAL OFFENCES (ESPECIALLY THOSE INVOLVING CHILDREN)
4. TO FURTHER STUDY AND RESEARCH INTO THE NATURE, EXTENT AND PROBABLE CAUSES OF SEXUAL OFFENDING, THE EFFECTS ON VICTIMS AND THEIR FAMILIES, THE EFFECTIVE PREVENTION OF SUCH OFFENDING AND THE ASSESSMENT, TREATMENT AND REHABILITATION OF OFFENDERS OR LIKELY OFFENDERS AND DISSEMINATE THE USEFUL RESULTS OF SUCH RESEARCH, AND,
5. TO PROVIDE EDUCATION AND TRAINING TO PROFESSIONALS, SCHOOL GOVERNORS, PARENTS AND THE GENERAL PUBLIC IN ISSUES RELATING TO SEXUAL OFFENCES (ESPECIALLY THOSE INVOLVING CHILDREN), THE PREVENTION OF SUCH OFFENCES, THE REHABILITATION AND TREATMENT OF OFFENDERS OR POTENTIAL OFFENDERS, AND THE CARE AND TREATMENT OF VICTIMS
Area of benefit
The area the charity can operate in, as set out in its governing document.