Details of the type of governing document the charity has and when it was established. It is not the full text of the charity's governing document.
CONSTITUTION ADOPTED 1 OCTOBER 2007
* TO ADVANCE THE JEWISH RELIGION FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE PUBLIC IN BELARUS, WHITE RUSSIA IN ACCORDANCE WITH JEWISH HALACHIC ORTHODOX LAWS
* TO ADVANCE THE EDUCATION OF THE PUBLIC IN BELARUS IN THEIR RELIGIOUS AND VOCATIONAL STUDIES AND ASSISTING IN THE PROVISION OF FUNDING AND FACILITIES FOR SUCH EDUCATION
* THE RELIEF OF SICKNESS, POOR HEALTH AND OLD AGE AND THE PRESERVATION OF HEALTH AMONG PEOPLE RESIDING PERMANENTLY OR TEMPORARILY IN BELARUS BY PROVIDING OR ASSISTING IN THE PROVISION OF EQUIPMENT, FACILITIES AND SERVICES NOT NORMALLY PROVIDED BY THE STATUTORY AUTHORITIES
* THE RELIEF OF THE SICK AND/OR POOR LIVING IN BELARUS EITHER GENERALLY OR INDIVIDUALLY THROUGH THE PROVISION OF GRANTS, GOODS, OR SERVICES
* NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, TO ADVANCE THESE OBJECTS INTERNATIONALLY, INDEPENDENT OF ANY SPECIFIC GEOGRAPHICAL LOCATION AS THE NEED MAY ARISE FROM TIME TO TIME
Area of benefit
The area the charity can operate in, as set out in its governing document.