Details of the type of governing document the charity has and when it was established. It is not the full text of the charity's governing document.
CONSTITUTION ADOPTED 9 FEBRUARY 2008
1 THE RELIEF OF FINANCIAL HARDSHIP
* THE RELIEF OF FINANCIAL HARDSHIP AMONG IRAQI REFUGEES LIVING IN SYRIA, EGYPT AND JORDAN BY PROVIDING SUCH PERSONS WITH [GOODS/SERVICES] WHICH THEY COULD NOT OTHERWISE AFFORD THROUGH LACK OF MEANS
* THE RELIEF OF FINANCIAL HARDSHIP AMONG IRAQI REFUGEES LIVING IN SYRIA, EGYPT AND JORDAN AND IRAQ BY MAKING GRANTS OF MONEY FOR PROVIDING OR PAYING FOR ITEMS, SERVICES OR FACILITIES.
* THE RELIEF OF THE SICK-POOR LIVING IN SYRIA, EGYPT AND JORDAN EITHER GENERALLY OR INDIVIDUALLY THROUGH THE PROVISIONS OF GRANTS, GOODS OR SERVICES.
2 ADVANCEMENT OF EDUCATION
* TO ADVANCE THE EDUCATION OF THE IRAQI REFUGEES IN THE SUBJECT OF COMPUTER STUDIES
* TO ADVANCE THE EDUCATION OF THE IRAQI REFUGEE PUPILS AT [PUBLIC SCHOOLS IN SYRIA, EGYPT AND JORDAN] BY PROVIDING AND ASSISTING IN THE PROVISION OF FACILITIES [NOT REQUIRED TO BE PROVIDED BY THE LOCAL EDUCATION AUTHORITY] FOR EDUCATION AT THE SCHOOL
3 RELIEF OF SICKNESS
* TO ASSIST IN THE TREATMENT AND CARE OF PERSONS SUFFERING FROM MENTAL OR PHYSICAL ILLNESS IN SYRIA, EGYPT AND JORDAN
* TO PROMOTE AND PROTECT PHYSICAL AND MENTAL HEALTH OF SUFFERERS OF WAR TRAUMA IN SYRIA, EGYPT AND JORDAN THROUGH THE PROVISION OF FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE, SUPPORT, EDUCATION AND PRACTICAL ADVICE
Area of benefit
The area the charity can operate in, as set out in its governing document.