Details of the type of governing document the charity has and when it was established. It is not the full text of the charity's governing document.
MEMORANDUM AND ARTICLES OF ASSOCIATION INCORPORATED 29 APR 2009 AS AMENDED BY SPECIAL RESOLUTION 22 JULY 2009
I ) TO PRESERVE AND PROTECT THE GOOD HEALTH OF WOMEN AND THEIR CHILDREN, PARTICULARLY FROM THE JEWISH COMMUNITY, FROM ACROSS ENGLAND, BY PROVIDING:
1) ACCESS TO A FACILITY OF SUPPORTED ACCOMMODATION OFFERING PHYSICAL AND EMOTIONAL SUPPORT;
2) EDUCATION IN, AND THE HEALTH BENEFITS, OF BREASTFEEDING;
3) INFORMATION ON CHILD-REARING TOPICS INCLUDING HEALTHCARE AND NUTRITION;
4) OPPORTUNITIES FOR NEW MOTHERS TO SOCIALISE AND PARTICIPATE IN SOCIAL ACTIVITIES WITH OTHER NEW MOTHERS IN A SIMILAR SITUATION;
5) LINKS TO MAINSTREAM HEALTH SERVICES
11. TO PROMOTE ANY OTHER EXCLUSIVELY CHARITABLE OBJECTS AND PURPOSES AS THE TRUSTEES SEE FIT,
PROVIDED THAT THEY ARE REGARDED AS CHARITABLE BY THE LAW OF ENGLAND AND WALES.
Area of benefit
The area the charity can operate in, as set out in its governing document.