Governing document LIVING HEALTH AND EDUCATION FOUNDATION
Charity number: 1138227
Charity reporting is overdue by 172 days
Details of the type of governing document the charity has and when it was established. It is not the full text of the charity's governing document.
CONSTITUTION ADOPTED 1 APRIL 1999 AS AMENDED ON 21 AUGUST 2010
AS AMENDED ON 10 SEP 2017
AS AMENDED BY RESOLUTION DATED 17 FEB 2018
AS AMENDED ON 19 SEP 2021
(1) TO PROMOTE SOCIAL INCLUSION, FOR THE PUBLIC BENEFIT, BY PREVENTING PEOPLE, LIVING IN
THE LONDON BOROUGHS OF GREENWICH, LEWISHAM, SOUTHWARK AND LAMBETH, FROM
BECOMING SOCIALLY EXCLUDED, AS A RESULT OF FINANCIAL HARDSHIP, YOUTH, OLD AGE, ILL-HEALTH (PHYSICAL AND MENTAL), DISCRIMINATION, SUBSTANCE MISUSE, AND ASSISTING THEM
TO INTEGRATE IN SOCIETY IN PARTICULAR BY:
• INCREASING OR CO-ORDINATING OPPORTUNITIES FOR THEM TO ENGAGE WITH THE SERVICE
• PROVIDING THEM WITH INFORMATION, ADVICE AND ADVOCACY.
• PROVIDING THEM OR LINKING THEM TO SOCIAL AND RECREATIONAL FACILITIES, EVENTS INVOLVING
(2) THE ADVANCEMENT OF EDUCATION IN SIERRA LEONE, IN PARTICULAR, BUT NOT LIMITED TO
PRIMARY, ADULT, TECHNICAL AND VOCATIONAL EDUCATION.
(3) THE ADVANCEMENT AND PROMOTION OF HEALTH IN SIERRA LEONE, BY RUNNING HEALTH
PROMOTION PROGRAMMES, ON PREVENTABLE DISEASES, REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH, HIV/AIDS,
NUTRITION, MATERNAL HEALTH AND SANITATION.
Area of benefit
The area the charity can operate in, as set out in its governing document.