Details of the type of governing document the charity has and when it was established. It is not the full text of the charity's governing document.
CONSTITUTION ADOPTED 11 MAY 2015
AS AMENDED ON 14/09/2015
TO PROTECT AND PROMOTE THE HEALTH OF CARDIAC PATIENTS IN DERBYSHIRE AND THE SURROUNDING AREA, THEIR FAMILIES AND CARERS, IN PARTICULAR BUT NOT EXCLUSIVELY BY:
(1) PROVIDING A SUPPORT GROUP FOR CARDIAC PATIENTS, THEIR FAMILIES AND CARERS;
(2) PROMOTING THE RECOVERY OF CARDIAC PATIENTS FOLLOWING SURGERY;
(3) PROMOTING THE WELFARE AND CARE OF CARDIAC PATIENTS, WITHOUT GIVING MEDICAL ADVICE;
(4) INCREASING PUBLIC AWARENESS OF HEART DISEASE, ITS CAUSES AND TREATMENT, IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE BRITISH HEART FOUNDATION, THE ROYAL DERBY HOSPITAL AND OTHERS, AND FORMING LINKS WITH OTHER HEART GROUPS THROUGHOUT THE UNITED KINGDOM;
(5) PROVIDING INFORMATION, WHEREVER POSSIBLE, ON CURRENT AND FUTURE HEALTH CARE ISSUES WHICH MAY HAVE IMPLICATIONS FOR CARDIAC PATIENTS;
(6) PROVIDING EXTRA EQUIPMENT AT THE ROYAL DERBY HOSPITALS WHERE CARDIAC PATIENTS ARE TREATED, SPECIFICALLY FOR USE IN THE CARE OF CARDIAC PATIENTS.
Area of benefit
The area the charity can operate in, as set out in its governing document.