Details of the type of governing document the charity has and when it was established. It is not the full text of the charity's governing document.
SCHEME DATED 21/06/2012
THE OBJECTS OF THE CHARITY ARE (IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE DOCTRINES AND PRINCIPLES OF THE CHURCH OF ENGLAND):
(1) THE PROMOTION OF THE HIGHER AND FURTHER EDUCATION, LIFE-LONG LEARNING AND TRAINING OF BENEFICIARIES (INCLUDING, FOR EXAMPLE, THE PROVISION OF INSTRUCTION AND TRAINING FOR SUCH PERSONS BY MEANS OF CLASSES, LECTURES, BOOKS, LIBRARIES, ELECTRONIC MEDIA, AND READING ROOMS);
(2) THE PROMOTION OF RESEARCH IN, AND DEVELOPMENT OF, RELIGIOUS EDUCATION;
(3) MAKING GRANTS TO BENEFICIARIES WHO ARE IN NEED OF FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE TO ENABLE THEM TO ATTEND AN ESTABLISHMENT OF HIGHER OR FURTHER EDUCATION OR OTHERWISE TO PURSUE THEIR EDUCATION;
(4) PROVIDING FINANCIAL OR OTHER ASSISTANCE TO INSTITUTIONS OF HIGHER OR FURTHER EDUCATION;
(5) PROMOTING RELIGIOUS EDUCATION FOR THE PUBLIC BENEFIT IN ANY WAY THE TRUSTEES SEE FIT.
Area of benefit
The area the charity can operate in, as set out in its governing document.