Details of the type of governing document the charity has and when it was established. It is not the full text of the charity's governing document.
MEMORANDUM AND ARTICLES OF ASSOCIATION INCORPORATED 12 MAY 2006 AS AMENDED BY SPECIAL RESOLUTIONS DATED 26 SEPTEMBER 2007 AND 6 NOVEMBER 2007.
AS AMENDED BY SPECIAL RESOLUTION REGISTERED AT COMPANIES HOUSE ON 11/09/2015 as amended on 31 May 2019 as amended on 31 May 2019 as amended on 10 Jan 2020
TO PROMOTE ANY CHARITABLE PURPOSES FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE PUBLIC, PARTICULARLY CHILDREN AND YOUNG PEOPLE IN THE UK AND ABROAD, WITH PARTICULAR REGARD TO THE UNITED NATIONS CONVENTION ON THE RIGHTS OF THE CHILD, INCLUDING BY ADVANCING THE RIGHTS AND NEEDS OF CHILDREN THROUGH
1. RESEARCH, EDUCATION, TRAINING, AWARENESS-RAISING, AND INCREASING UNDERSTANDING AND KNOWLEDGE
2. MONITORING, ADVOCATING AND PROMOTING CHILDREN'S HUMAN RIGHTS, INCLUDING COMPLIANCE AT THE NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL LEVEL
3. THE PROVISION OF SPECIALIST LEGAL , ADVICE, SUPPORT AND REPRESENTATION INCLUDING TAKING LEGAL ACTION TO PREVENT DISADVANTAGE, DISCRIMINATION OR EXCLUSION
4. THE PROVISION OF ADVICE, SUPPORT AND DIRECT ADVOCACY TO CHILDREN AND YOUNG PEOPLE, AND PROMOTING PARTICIPATION
5. ALL OTHER SUCH LAWFUL THINGS AS ARE INCIDENTAL OR CONDUCIVE TO THE ATTAINMENT OF THESE AIMS
Area of benefit
The area the charity can operate in, as set out in its governing document.